Friday, August 8, 2008

Lazy Summer Days

I figured out the fever & rash was a reaction the measles vaccine. It happens in about 10% of kids. Symptoms occur 7-10 days after the vax, 101-103 fever, slight measles-looking rash on stomach and back. It's gone now...just for the record!

We're going to the give the St. Francis Preschool a try. She'll start in a few weeks on a Tues & Thursday schedule. (8:45-11:45) My friend has a 4 & 7 year old, who have gone there full-time for years. Her girls love it...she claims my only regret will be not doing it 3 days a week.

We shall see.

I've gotta get some pictures of Matt's Peach tree. The branches were nearly breaking from the weight of the peaches. So, he picked 100+ and now we're having peach cobbler!!

Today's weather, makes me happy to be alive. 79 degrees and low humidity in August? This morning was actually cool.

No comments: