Friday, November 20, 2009

Serendipity

Isn't is fun when things just work out?

We went to Westport Village to visit the wine shop and Chuck & Mikes.

The bad news...I forgot my camera all day and missed so many amazing photo ops. I guess my brain is just elsewhere. She had her preschool Thanksgiving luncheon, for which I made the famous Rainbow Cake. Good job Mama...no pictures of the 6 layer magic:(

So, I pick a few cheap"ish" bottles of wine and we decide to go look at the fire truck parked in the plaza. Turns out there's a fundraiser going on for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and we stopped by as it opened.

Devin was 2nd in line for face painting and she chose a kitty.

Photobucket

She was thrilled with the result! I had to move the full-length mirror into the main room so she could see herself all night long:)

No comments: