Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Third Birthday Devin

Other than the picture where Dev looked like a bean, this is her first photo.

See the date? 12/2/05 at 20 weeks and 4 days.

Waving hello! (I've always loved looking at this picture of a perfect, tiny hand)
Photobucket
Here's Dev sucking her thumb at 15 weeks. Can you tell I had a bunch of ultrasounds?
Photobucket

Your beautiful face in 4D ultrasound. We're still amazed how much you looked like this...it's a rather creepy glimpse inside the womb.
Photobucket

A few minutes old.
Photobucket


Happy 1st!
Photobucket

Taken on her 2nd Birthday.
Photobucket

Happy 3rd! Don't set your hair on fire!
Photobucket

She's in love with her Big Wheels. Her legs are finally long enough to reach the pedals & she moves on this hot pink contraption. It's a bit scary actually, as she can get going pretty fast.

I think it's about time we introduce the concept of the crash helmet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok. Down to business. It's present-opening time.
Photobucket

A great cookbook from Aunt Mega Noodle.
Photobucket

How bizarre is this? I was on my way to run and get Dev a United States puzzle, but I ran out of time.

She had a long line of questions this week about "Kentuckyville." So I start explaining city vs. state etc...

Thanks Uncle Cars and Aunt Catherine!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Devin really enjoys opening cards.
Photobucket

More puzzles.
Photobucket

Is it a bowling ball?
Photobucket

Wow! William gave her a real guitar. Perfectly tuned and ready to go. Devin loves it.

We were so lucky to get a 7:15 AM guitar concert this morning.
Photobucket

Photobucket

What party is complete without...

Fireworks!
Photobucket

It was an awesome day. She was on cloud nine from start to finish.

The garden plot is coming along nicely, but I'm concerned about getting pulled over...

On any given day I have the following in my hatchback:

-Pitchfork and/or shovel
-Axe
-Twine
-Shears
-Duct tape and yard staples
-Lots of dirt
-Old shoes
-Plastic bags (I need to get to the recycle bin)

I might have some explaining to do.

No comments: