Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday the 14th

So, Friday the 13th is supposed to be the bad luck day.

Welcome to Saturday the 14th!

I bit down on a very well-done piece of bacon and fractured a crown. I was/am so pissed. Mainly because they're so expensive and our insurance doesn't pay for porcelain. Just gold. Now, I can roll O.G. with the best of them, but I'm not going to sport a gold tooth.

Now, I have to get it fixed before Wednesday when we leave town.

My 4.5 match was better than expected. I played college-girl and hung tough in the 1st set. Came back from 0-3 to tie it at 4-5 & lost my serve. Boo. Friday night's match took it's toll and I ran out of gas.

Yep...the bagel in the second set. 6-0. I hate getting bageled. I tried everything to prevent it, but she turned it on & my 36 year old legs were done...she's not 25, mind you.

Matt had a horrible match and says he's done playing USTA. We'll see.

It's Chinese takeout night...Matt and Dev are picking-up as I type.

Dev starts a new Gymnastics class tomorrow. We've completed one session of the "Mom & Tot" class, where me (or usually my Mom) would stand near Dev and help. We thought it would be good to try the next stage. where we're less involved and the kids are a bit older.

Physically, Dev is a well-developed 3-year old. She's tall and strong...she's often mistaken for 4 years old or more. The Mom/Tot class was simply not challenging enough. Socially, she's very much an almost 3-year old.

We shall see. I plan on taking pictures.

No comments: