Monday, December 29, 2008

Post-Christmas Activities

We had a really fun week of Christmas, even with Dev sick for most of it.

Friday night, Devin's cough kept her (and me) from sleeping. Seriously, I only slept about 3 hours and spent the day feeling "newborn" tired.

Our peds office is very good about last minute appointments, even on Saturday. The Dr. said her lungs and ears look clear, the coughing was probably due to drainage. She rx'd a miracle syrup....Devin finally got some sleep Saturday afternoon and evening.

Sunday AM, we drove to Peoria for Christmas with Grandpa & Grandma Williams. It's about 340 miles, so not too long and the weather was sunny. Devin did great during the car ride, entertaining herself with books, toys and the DVD player.

She was SO happy to see "PapaGramma," her phrase for the two of them!

I'm taking tons of pictures, but no way to upload because I forgot my cord.

No comments: