Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Past

Our original Mac is all but obsolete. So, Matt's been working on duplicating the hard drive contents. It's easy to duplicate, but hard to organize.

I ran across some really old pictures my Dad must have scanned in at some point.

Notice the Pooh Bear (bottom left). Ol' Pooh is currently in Devin's collection.
Photobucket


I only WISH we could get some snow like this!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure who the woman is?
Photobucket

It's Christmas year-round in Holland, MI. I would guess I'm 3-4 here.
Photobucket

Wow. Now that's a flocked tree.
Photobucket

Dad had this picture dated 1964. I noticed no wedding rings yet....

MamaLou...Hubba Hubba!
Photobucket

I'm older here, but a cool Xmas picture. I remember those barrettes.
Photobucket

No comments: