Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Break Week

There's no preschool this week, Spring Break! We're enjoying the free-time, it's so nice to take a break from the rushed mornings.

We decorated for Easter, with my favorite giant eggs. I remember buying a few of these at Meijer one year and losing most to a wind storm. Then, someone was getting rid of their eggs on Freecycle & I rushed over to get their free giveaway.

This year, we made holes at the end of each egg and filled them with water. They didn't budge in yesterdays awful storm.
Photobucket

I'm always want to rip out these Hyacinth, since they're only pretty for the next 2 weeks. But, Devin LOVES picking them and making bouquets.
Photobucket

Dev and I ate lunch out today...Rapunzel braid and all.

Photobucket

We worked on rainbows and I tried explaining the order of the rainbow...ROY G. BIV.
Photobucket


I'm going to try something new in the garden this year...a Cucumber trellis.

I ordered 2 of these. I love how you can plant some shade loving veggies underneath. I hope to do snap peas and squash on one and cukes on the other.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh i love those huge eggs! how festive
i was queen of the rainbow order when i was little... ROYGBIV 4 life :)