Sunday, February 8, 2009

The February Visit

What a weekend!

Grandpa & Grandma Williams arrived Friday night & Devin stayed up to see them. After a few hours of puzzles, she collapsed into bed.

She slept until 8:30 am...a new late sleeping record. Then we went to the new Wild Eggs in Westport Village.

Photobucket

She wondered about the powdered sugar.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice Bourbon.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We always play Canasta. It's easy and fun...I like to watch Ann pick up the pile!!
Photobucket

It's parachute and bubble time!
Photobucket

We had to say goodbye this morning, but we'll see you in March!
Photobucket

Oh, yeah.

I lost my tennis match in a 3rd set tiebreaker.

Although I played well overall, I was very disappointed. In fact, I'm still bummed about it the next morning...which is not like me.

I'll get em' next time.

No comments: