Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis' The Season

I've been a lazy blogger this week. No photos. No inspiration to write. It's such a busy time of year, with tons of fun things to document. I just haven't had the time or desire.

This week will be different, as I will make myself do something other than: clean house, take care of Devin, worry about Christmas, squeeze in work, play tennis 3-4 times, cook meals etc...

We did get the tree up, which is equivalent to straightening deck chairs on the Titantic. Between a 3 year old and 3 cats...the bottom 1/3 of the tree is a hot mess. I've given up control of that part of the tree and taken many (many) deep breaths about it.

Devin's taken a slight cold, just enough to feel crappy and not be able to go out. Also, one of her front teeth is infected. About a year ago, she had a filling in that tooth. Something must have worked it's way behind the filling and the tooth is dying. The Dentist wants to watch it, which I did for the last week. She's in no pain, but it really bothers me to have the infection present...and in close proximity to her brain. So, I'm making the choice to remove the tooth ASAP. Hopefully, sometime this week.

And, I'll certainly blog about that super-fun experience.

No comments: