Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Got my snow...I can live without the cold

Yay! We finally got a decent snow fall this week. Enough to shut school for 2 days and let us enjoy being home bodies. (As if we weren't already) She's been begging to make a snowman, but it's just too cold. The wind is gusting to 30-40 mph, making the wind chills dangerous and un-fun. So, we've been working on some indoor projects. (And, watching Barney/Dora/Wonderpets)

I wanted to make homemade Valentines this year & I found a great idea from this awesome website/blog:

http://crapivemade.blogspot.com/


Amazingly, it only took about 4 shots to capture this:
Photobucket

Which was easy to turn into this:

Photobucket

Pretty cheap, too. I had to use stickers, since I don't have photoshop...and I ran out of Happy Valentine's stickers and had to go with Be Mine.

3 comments:

Leah said...

So cute! :)

Erin said...

that is the BEST valentine i have ever seen!!!!!!

Kate said...

That is A) beautiful and B) a brilliant idea!