Friday, May 8, 2009

The World From Devin's Eye

I guess it was 2 years ago when Matt bought Devin her first camera.

The Fisher Price one...made for dropping!

For about a year, she really couldn't do much with it. She would take about 250 pictures of her face, the walls, ceiling, etc...

So, today she asks me: "Can we connect my camera to the computer? To see the pictures? On the screen?

I actually forgot her camera has a USB port. So, I download 378 pictures.

I was thrilled find these:

According to my shirt, this was from Halloween.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Starbucks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

D said...

These are AWESOME!!!! So fun to find after all this time, I'm sure!!!!

Hey- I have a crazy question- I'm going to email you- please look for my email.