Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Full Circle

As we spend our day off school preparing for Valentine's 2012, I wanted to look back and see a few pictures from the past.

She was 2 years old and delighting in be naughty for my Valentine's pictures.
Photobucket

Last year, we made these iPods out of candy heart boxes and Reese's Cups.
Photobucket

When she was 3, I took this picture on the first try. Devin was so cooperative and easy. I could dress her in anything I wanted and put big bows in her hair!
Photobucket

I made these little Valentine's from the above picture for her preschool class, when she was 3. So, I thought I would repeat the idea for this year. I remember it was very easy and a big hit:)
Photobucket

Then, I woke up from that dream and remembered I have a 5 year old now. Who, again, delights in making my picture taking difficult.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I finally captured this one, which was perfect for this year's creation.
Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

No comments: