Sunday, November 28, 2010

Camera Shy

Happy Thanksgiving!


We had a low-key holiday thanks to a nasty cold for Matt and now, Devin. The house is filled with sniffling, sneezing, coughing, tissues, humidifiers and general sickness. My anti-bug vigilance is paying off, as I've avoided this awful cold completely....so far.


This video is from a few weeks ago, while I was mowing the lawn and raking up the last of the leaves. I told Devin she could play outside, but had to stay on the front porch. Earlier, she yelled to me that she was having a Birthday Party on the porch. I said, "Cool! Who's Birthday is it?" She replied, "It's the chair's! And, it's a Rainbow Celebration!"

I didn't know Matt was getting some video gold:)





She created this interesting costume yesterday. It's a handmade nursing shawl from my neighbor, serving as wings. The dress is a pink sparkly number I found on the clearance rack at Old Navy for $3.25. She accessorized with my shoes and a gold/rose crown.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

Anonymous said...

Sehr guter Beitrag.