Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Settling In

This picture sums up the past few weeks, as we've all settled in to our new routines. Finally.

Devin is back to her old self, enjoying life and living it to the fullest....every minute of the day! Her teachers say she is comfortable in the classroom and helps out with the smaller children a lot. She comes home with the funniest stories and observations & needless to say we're thrilled and relieved.

I think in the back of my mind, I was second guessing everything. (Which I know is not generally productive for me)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Between 2 visits to the ER and several trips to my Dr., I've been given a clean bill of health.

Except for this:
Photobucket


3 comments:

Erin said...

i'm glad everything is going better these days! dev is a cutie as usual! i love that comic :)

Kelly said...

So glad to see pics of cheerful Dev!

Renata said...

LMAO. I think I have that too.