Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kentucky State Fair 2009

We skipped 2008 KSF. I think it was just. to. hot. What a summer we've had in Kentucky. Highs in the upper 70's, plenty of rain and just enough sunshine:)

This was our trip to KSF 2007.

I admit. It makes me so teary:(




Ok. I've gathered myself for the 2009 visit:

39" Tall. And I wasn't going to push it.

But, there were so many rides for her...we had to limit it to about 8. Unfortunately, I was being super lazy about picture taking. It's hard to live without my rented lens:(
Photobucket

She eventually (and decisively) chose a white, blow-up pony.
Photobucket

My little daredevil was eager to try to roller coaster. Let me say...this was the real deal for someone her size. The G-Forces were enough to lift her 34 lb body up and around that seat. My pictures are proof she was having fun...as soon as the ride started, I wasn't so sure she was going to like it.

Thankfully, at the last second, a little girl jumped on and chose (on her own accord) to sit right next to Devin. Nobody else on the ride!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Meet Spoonman.
Photobucket

Devin loved it!
Photobucket

Us? Not so much. I could only tolerate 10 minutes and we made a graceful escape.
Photobucket

It's a "real lady."
Photobucket

No comments: